At Lescolton Global, we understand that you may have many questions when shopping. We’ve put together a list of the most frequently asked questions to help you answer your questions.
What is the shipping cost?
When you shop at www.lescoltonglobal.com, you’ll always receive fast free shipping for domestic and international orders. We know how eager you are to get started on your skin-transforming journey, and we do our best to process all orders within 1-2 business days. For security reasons, signature is required. Orders typically ship within 2-5 business days. Please contact us regarding any questions or concerns.
How do I know that my order is confirmed?
An order confirmation email containing your order details will be sent within a few hours of purchase. A shipping confirmation email containing your tracking information will be sent within 24 hours of your order being shipped. Please add email@example.com to your address book to ensure receiving order details.
Will I pay customs fees or any taxes when I receive my order?
Shipments to the European Union, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Korea and United Arab Emirates are free of customs duties.
In the case of South America, Russia and China there may be customs duties (ask us how to avoid or reduce customs duties by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Where are the orders shipped from?
We ship from USA and the European Union. Depending on particular circumstances we can ship from the USA or the European Union, always ensuring that there will be no customs duties or any additional taxes for the customer, or delivery time modifications.
What is your return and warranty policy?
Lescolton Global products are covered by a 4-year warranty, including the unlimited pulses/flashes (only for purchases made through www.lescoltonglobal.com).
Returns & Refunds
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product (s) for a refund of the purchase price of the item (s) being returned plus any tax paid on the specific item (s). Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. In order to receive the refund, please review the following:
- Lescolton Global products come with a 90 day money-back guarantee.
- The 90 day money-back guarantee starts from the date of purchase is only applicable to purchases made directly from www.lescoltonglobal.com.
- All returns require a return material authorization number (RMA). To request a RMA number for the return of your product (s), please contact Customer Care at hello@lescoltonglobal. A confirmation email will be sent with your RMA number, mailing address of the warehouse, and shipping and packing recommendations
- Products returned without a RMA number may not be accepted. It is the responsibility of the customer (sender) to provide valid tracking information if confirmation of return is disputed. Lescolton Global does not assume responsibility for a lost or stolen product being returned for a refund without a RMA number.
- Once the return is received by Lescolton Global, please allow up to 5-10 business days for the refund to be processed.
- Accessories/consumables are excluded from the Money Back warranty period.
Third-Party Purchases (Refund Requests)
If you have purchased your Lescolton Global product (s) through a source other than www.lescoltonglobal.com and you are requesting a refund, you must coordinate the return / refund with that source and according to their product return policy. Most retailers have their own return policy. Please make sure to review the source’s refund / return policy before making your purchase decision.
What is the relationship between Elos Me and Lescolton Global?
Elos Me has traditionally supplied its exclusive technology to different manufacturers over time, such as Syneron, HoMedics and Iluminage. Currently, Elos Me not only supply Lescolton Global but have also merged at the business level. In 2019, Elos Me and Lescolton Global teamed up to create Elos Me & Lescolton, the world’s largest specialist in laser beauty devices.
Where do the devices come from?
Devices are designed in the USA and manufactured in China or Israel.